Career Opportunities - WMA Rochester
STYLISTS - Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe
Wilhelmina Rochester is currently looking for professional hair, make-up and wardrobe stylists/consultants. Previous experience in salons, private consulting or teaching workshops a plus. A portfolio or website to show work results. We provide model development to aspiring fashion models for the major markets. Must have own kits, tools of the trade, products etc. Week to week or month to month opportunities available for shoots, consulting or workshop opportunities. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Job Opportunities or call 585-244-0592 for more information. Compensation negotiable. If you would like to submit your resume, you can send it here: JOBS
BOOKING/SCOUTING AGENT INTERNSHIP:
Description: Great opportunity to work for a fast paced, well established Modeling and Talent Agency in our Rochester office, working closely with booking agents and agency staff on a variety of day-to-day Modeling and Talent Agency duties. Internship may lead to possible opportunity for advancement.
* Assisting booking agents and agency staff
* Submitting Models and Talent for Castings
* Scanning Photos
* Calling models and talent to confirm and verify availability and follow-up on bookings, etc..
* Participating in agency open calls and model searches
* Attending and Assisting at fashion shows, photo shoots and special events for the agency
* Scheduling appointments for models and talent
* Data entry
* Answering Phones
* Other agency and office duties
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent Phone skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Looking for students who want to assist our photographers at photo shoots of models and actors in order to build their skills and portfolios.
* Photo assisting with new models and talent for (Fashion, Editorial, Commercial Print and Headshots)
* Assisting webmaster with models images for Agency flyers, postcards, brochures and other direct mail materials.
* Contacting models and talent and scheduling photo shoot appointments
* Attending and assisting or photographing special events for the agency, such as: *Fashion Shows and other events.
* Working with Agents to determine shooting schedules
* Working with Fashion Stylists and Makeup Artists to help plan out photo shoots
* Answering phones, data entry and other Modeling Agency Duties.
* Skills Required: Photoshop for photo editing
* Equipment Required: Semi or Pro Digital Camera
FASHION STYLIST INTERNSHIP:
Looking for creative fashion students who want to build up their resume with a great opportunity working at a modeling and talent agency. Interns will work closely with models, actors, and photographers.
* Dressing and styling new talent for photo shoots.
* Fitting models for photo shoots and fashion shoots and other events.
* Finding and purchasing clothing for shoots, fashion shows, and events
MARKETING AND PR INTERNSHIP:
Looking for students who are interested in gaining experience in marketing, pr and advertising for the Modeling and Talent Industry.
* Planning, coordinating and executing special events such as fashion shows and other marketing events
* Setting up and executing promotions and charity events
* Creating, maintaining and distributing press kits
* Contacting media companies and building relationships in order to promote Wilhelmina Rochester and its services
* Building and managing street teams in order to promote agency services
* Working with staff and models
* Ability to balance multiple tasks and demands; able to adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to take the initiative and act independently to get the job done
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent attendance and work record
* Strong organization and project management skills
* Desire to succeed in a marketing/sales and activation capacity
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that all positions are UNPAID internships. Positions may be used as a college-credit internship.
Please forward cover letter, resume and availability :
For all INTERNSHIPS Reply via Email Internships
We will contact you back within 2- 4 business days.
Reply via Fax: 585-244-4324 (RE: Internship)
To reply via Mail:
235 Alexander Street
Rochester, NY 14607